Yonex Voltric 80 is by far the best badminton racquet available for the professionals. This has been proved by the winner of the men’s singles Lee Chong Wei at the All England Badminton Championships. It was then introduced to the players and won the hearts of all. The graphics have been clean and very expressive. It comes in a full-length bag and looks ravishing in black, gold, white and red. It looks better than the previous version of Yonex Voltric 70. You may find numerous racquets here that suit your requirements but there can be the only one which will be perfect for you. There is a lot more to it apart from the looks and it can be felt only when you read through the article.
Table of Contents
- Level: Advance
- Flexibility: Stiff
- Frame: Nanometric, tungsten, HM Graphite
- Shaft: Same as the Frame
- Weight: 4U – 83 grams, 3U – 88 grams
- Stringing advice: 3U – 20-27 lbs. /4U – 19-26 lbs.
- Mode: Offensive drives speed and powerful decisive smashes
- Grip Size: G4,5
A summary: Pros and Cons
- Shaft: Yonex Voltric 80 has the slimmest shaft in the Yonex range of products. This makes it a great point for the players.
- Aerodynamic: The frame is in the shape of an aerodynamic body which gives the player a great control over the shots and makes then precise.
- Head weight: The weight is given at the head to make the shots powerful which hitting smashes. The weight works for the player’s benefit and is not as heavy as Yonex Armortec 700.
- Sound filters: There are sound filters fitted in the racquet which reduces the sound of the shots and helps the players focus on the game.
- Tension: There is a high tension of around 27 lbs. which is very high in the Yonex brand.
- Performance: Since Yonex Voltric 80 is the successor of the Voltric 70, it has been compared to performance with it. But you would find a lot of differences which helps your game to improve.
- Budget: Yonex Voltric 80 is one of the most expensive racquets in the Yonex brand. This will make most of the players turn heads away from it.
- Grip: The grip is a G4,5 which can be an issue for many. You can make a grip of your own or make some changes to get accustomed to getting the game right.
[Click here for the LOWEST Price]
Yonex Voltric 80 was put to test by a lot of players and the results were great. It was always ahead in any aspect that you choose. Smashes are just perfect when you try the Yonex Voltric 80 as it gives a bullet shot to the opponent which is not easy to respond as compared to yonex voltric 70. With very little power you can still make the shuttle travel to the other side of the court. The head of the racquet gives it a direction makes the player know where it is headed. With the many features such as super power, responsive defense, amazing handling, and maneuvering skills make it one of the best racquets in the list of badminton wannabes.[PICTURE]
A personal analysis of Yonex Voltric 80
A review is always an opinion of a person and may vary depending on the way one looks at a racquet. There are many instances when the benefits of a racquet may look like a disadvantage to the other. This is only because the thought process is different and the game handling skills are strategically different. You can be a great defender in the game but the racquet can be an offensive one which is completely the opposite. Therefore, all such things should be known by the player before he indulges into buying a new racquet for himself. A review can only be given if the product is used by a person who knows the in and out of it. This way he can help the other readers from it and give insights which might not be known before you buy the racquet.
World number one players and many aspiring new talents vouch for Yonex Voltric 80. This clearly means that there is something special with the racquet which pulls them towards it. Else there is less possibility for an ace player to choose a racquet which does not enhance the game of a professional. All such racquets make the efforts of the players reduce and enhance the performance without much effect. You can always be a good player but with an amazing racquet the game changes completely and you are the best in the lot. You may find players who do not have a good game but only because of Yonex Voltric 80 the player is considered as an ace player.
For every racquet, it is necessary to know the insights so that you can decide to buy it. Yonex Voltric 80 is an expensive one in the Yonex bandwagon Voltric Z Force 2 and has no guilt about it. This is simple as it gives a lot of power packed performance to the player which he is looking for. But this has already put off a lot of people on the list of buying Yonex Voltric 80. Everything that comes with a price tag will be a good performer else there is no point in spending for it.
As a reviewer, I would give Yonex Voltric 80 a full five stars as it has not let my aspirations down even a tad bit. Again, I would stress out that it is just a review and not a decision. I feel this is one of the hottest badminton rackets. You can have as many opinions about Yonex Voltric 80 which would make it look good or bad in front of the viewers. So, go ahead and try out the Yonex Voltric 80 in case if it is available with a friend or a fellow player to know about its positives and negatives.
[Click here for the LOWEST Price]