Before we start with the review on Yonex Voltric Z Force 2, I would like to mention that this is a review based upon my thoughts and there can be a difference of opinion. Badminton is a great game and keeps you active in all aspects. There are many great players for badminton from India who have outshined our country in the world badminton statistics. But does the skill of the player matter the most or there is more to it when performance is considered? Well, I feel that the badminton racquet that you play with is also very important as the game may improve or become bad if the racquet is not right. You may click here and come across many good racquets which have attributes of an ace game but to find the best one is a huge task. Today we will talk about the much-hyped Yonex Voltric Z Force 2. It has been rated as one of the best badminton racquets. This was launched in the year 2014 and is used by the world no 1 player – Lee Chong Wei which makes it special since the beginning. Let us look at it in detail to understand its positives and negatives.
Table of Contents
- Level: Advance
- Flexibility: Stiff
- String: Blue Yonex BG 85
- Method of String: 4 Knots
- Head: Isometric
- Weight: 3U – 85-89 grams
- Cover: Full cover
- Ideal for: Attacking/ defense/offensive/Smash
A summary: Pros and Cons
- Looks: Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 has a great feel as it has a matt finish and the texture is smooth as compared to other racquets and holds a mystery in it.
- Comparison: It exceeds all the expectations and makes a great first impression just by the looks. So, when you start playing with it, you will have no words to describe the feel.
- Handling: When you handle the racquet without playing any shots and just understanding it, you would know that it has a lot of propelling stamina in it.
- Balance: Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 has a great balance as compared to other racquets. It takes time for you to get used to other ones as compared to it. After 5 minutes of pure play, you would know that this is the best thing that could happen to you.
- Weight: The weight provides momentum to the game and keeps you stay on your feet. It ensures that your shots go clear without much effort and well in range.
- Smashes: This is a game changer for any player and they need to be crisp. You would not believe what Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 can do with the smashes.
- Budget: Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 is a little high priced from the other racquets in its genre. This makes it less viable for the players who stick to a budget for the racquets.
- Vulnerability: Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 cannot be used by many players and majorly by the newcomers as the rates are high. This makes its features dip as the world would not know how great this racquet is.
[Click here for the LOWEST Price]
There is a lot that can be discussed about Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 as it has humungous qualities which can be seen when you play with it. The above pros and cons are just a teaser for all those who are still thinking to buy it and improve their game. It is necessary for you to know that a game completely depends on the kind of racquets you use. Therefore, use as many racquets that you can to see which one suits your form and improves your game. You can check this with a few fellow players who already have different racquets like Yonex Voltric 80 e-tune so that you know what is being missed.
Let us look at a few more details about Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 to get a hang of it.[PICTURE]
A personal analysis of Yonex Voltric Z Force 2
There is a lot that needs to be known before you decide to buy Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 as it is an expensive one. The shape of the head is different when compared to the Yonex Arcsaber 11. The new aerodynamic head works well with the game and ensures that you can show the zeal that you have. The frame is a powerful one and can be seen immediately you take Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 in your hands. The shaft is thinner than usual which works uniquely and gels well with your game. It has no words when compared to Yonex Voltric 70 in all the aspects that you can think of. With such a great response and timing of the shots, you have nothing much to think about. When you hit a clear shot to get a point it never misses out as this is a perfect shot and should not have any glitches.
If you are an aggressive player and are always looking out for a back to back reply to the opponent’s shots, then you have chosen the right racquet for yourself. It will astonish you to the core as the timing is just perfect. Since you play singles this can be a great choice. For doubles players usually prefer 4U, but Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 will still show the zing it has and compete with the best of the racquets in its range. Maybe this is the reason that the world’s best players choose Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 over other racquets.
To conclude and provide the ratings to Yonex Voltric Z Force 2, I would give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars. The point where it lost is 0.5 star is the rate at which it is quoted. Not all players would spend so much on a racquet when they can get similar features at a cheaper rate. But there is no comparison with the way your game changes when you play with Yonex Voltric Z Force 2.
[Click here for the LOWEST Price]